*modifying both Jane and Wilson in the hope of achieving sibling parity.
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Early Morning Messages
Well, we were up at 5am this morning, ready to go. One of us at least. So we decided to take a photo with our Mac Photo Booth and send it off.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Your blog is such a great idea. I am so tickled to see your beautiful son growing daily. Conor and Savannah are very very busy these days. They climb, open doors and cabinets and crawl at lightening speeds laughing all the way. Too much fun and laughter. Love, Sue
Gretchen, This is so wonderful to see pictures of Wil and you and John! I am thrilled to be able to see your baby grow across the miles! Sending you a big hug! Amy (Rosy's daughter)
2 comments:
Your blog is such a great idea. I am so tickled to see your beautiful son growing daily. Conor and Savannah are very very busy these days. They climb, open doors and cabinets and crawl at lightening speeds laughing all the way. Too much fun and laughter. Love, Sue
Gretchen,
This is so wonderful to see pictures of Wil and you and John! I am thrilled to be able to see your baby grow across the miles! Sending you a big hug!
Amy (Rosy's daughter)
Post a Comment